Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day

This morning when I got dropped off, I was a little nervous for my first day of high school.  The first thing I did was go to the stations.  The first station was the brown room, where the freshman learned about up-coming events.  The second station was in the lower gym, where we talked about the rules and regulations.  Next, we went to the upper gym to get our pictures done.  Last was the library, where we learned how to treat the school.  after all the stations, freshman went to  the auditorium to listen to a guest speaker.  He was funny, and told us how to make our lives at John Carroll fun and worthwhile.  After all of this, we had our first class. When I got to the chorus room for orchestra, we talked about concerts, trips, and concert dress.  Next I had Human Geography.  We looked at the website and got the homework, and that was pretty much it.  Next was computer support.  Again, we went over the rules about the dress code.  the class I had after that was free MOD.  I had lunch and started some homework.  In my next class, English 1, we played a game to get to know each other better.  I went to Algebra 1 and we went over the rules, and then was French 1.  We said prayer in French, and then we went over the rules for that class.  we then went over some French.  I went home after that, and it was a fun day at John Carroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment